Ensuring designed solutions and seamless implementation will drive productivity and get the most out of your communications investment.
Many people confuse the term service. OneSG believes service falls into three major categories: Professional, Change and Problem. The type of service being requested dictates the level of response by a service provider. Each of these service categories has different levels of criticalness to the business, response criteria, and outcomes or results.
Professional services are used to clarify your business requirements and identify the best solution to meet those business needs. By applying knowledge and experience we can help you address these business issues with technology solutions. This step is often over-looked but is invaluable in ensuring the proper solution. OneSG focuses on your business needs and priorities by analyzing your company environment and developing a business solution that maximizes your company ROI. OneSG offers solutions that increase productivity, connect employees, and improve operational efficiencies.
OneSG believes the process of adding new technology or changing existing technology is one that must be done in a controlled manner. Changes to your technological environment must be planned, tested, scheduled, implemented and put into production with little to no impact to your business. Working closely with our customer we devise and implement a plan of strategy that works for our customer business environment.
System Administration Package
Problems arise. At OneSG we understand that quick, effective management of these problems is critical to continuing business. Whether you engage us via Time & Material or as part of our Extended Warranty program, our certified Help Desk and Field Technicians will respond to your problem swiftly. The strength of OneSG is in our ability to manage the escalation of any problem through its timely resolution.
Extended Warranty (Maintenance)
Time & Material
Moving at the speed of technology
One Source Group, Inc. has implemented numerous Avaya converged voice and data systems including:
- IP server systems and IP-enabled TDM
- In-facility and wireless WAN/LAN systems
- Unified communications and mobility systems
- Customer relationship management interactive centers
- Video and voice conferencing systems
- Network and system management tools and remote monitoring systems
- Data infrastructure switches and routers
- OneSG delivers complete consultative and technical support for multi-vendor communications solutions including network readiness, design, implementation, and testing services as well as remote diagnostics, monitoring, and resolution.
OneSG offers a wide range of business IT infrastructure professional services, from designing a network that suits your business requirements, implementing the solution, maintaining and supporting your solution. Relying on excellent customer service leaves you with the time to expand and run a profitable business.
US and International services
Expanding the borders of innovative solutions
- Manufacturing/Maquiladora Plant Planning and Design for Telecommunications and IT networking.
- Telephony, Computer Networks, Internet Access, Carrier Selection, Cabling Projects.
- International Bilingual Project Management.
- IT Outsourcing Projects: Help Desk, Server Support, Active Directory, Domain Migrations, Virtualization and Consolidations
- Installation, Service and Maintenance Programs.
- Equipment Provisioning, Complete Paging and Cabling Projects in Mexico.
- Contracts in the U.S., Delivery in Mexico, and Local Response to issues related to Network Implementation and Performance.